Corridor’s new principal

Dear Corridor families,
I have good news to share with our Corridor community. I am pleased to announce that Lavinia Page will be Corridor’s principal next year.
Corridor families already know Ms. Page well. She has served as assistant administrator here at Corridor and YG since 2016, following nearly 20 years of experience as an elementary school teacher in our district. Since coming to Corridor and YG she also has been supporting Holt Elementary School, splitting her time between the two school buildings. Soon, Corridor will have her time and talents full-time.
Starting next fall, Ms. Page will be principal of Corridor in the new school location at North Eugene, while I will continue as YG’s principal in the new school location at Kelly. In the meantime, we will each be working with Corridor’s and YG’s transition teams to prepare for a smooth move to our schools’ new locations this summer.
This change is several months away, but I already know that I will miss you all. It has been my great honor to be principal of Corridor Elementary School for the past 8 years. Corridor is a special school with wonderful kids, engaged families and supportive community. I count myself fortunate to have been a part of this school community and am gratified to know that Corridor will be in Lavinia’s good hands as the school moves on to great new things in a new space.
Principal Tom